Hello Nick,

N> Still trying to get a friend comfortable with his new version of the
N> Bat!  He called me up earlier and asked me how to imbed an image
N> directly into the message body of an email and I had no idea how to do
N> it (I use the Bat! v1.62i).

I just tried this by changing to the HTML editor in
Options|Preferences|Editor/Viewer, opening a new mail, writing
whatever, then clicking on the little icon on the edit bar that says
'insert picture', navigate around to find the image, and voila! Now,
you can't really move it around a lot, but it is there, and not just as
an attachment. No coding. 8-))

--
 HTH,
 Maggie