Hallo Code,

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 17:20:16 -0700GMT (9-6-2004, 2:20 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

C2> In the interest of minimizing the load on my ISP, is there a way to
C2> override or work around the mailbox checking settings in Account
C2> Properties based on the time of day?

In account properties you have to uncheck 'Periodical checking'
Go to TB's scheduler
  (Tools -> Scheduler)
Create a new task in 'repeating tasks'
  (In the field with tasks: right mouse button -> new)
Set as action 'send check mail'
Recurrence: 1 day
Advanced: Set the time scheme you'd like to use

Note: In the past the scheduler was a tad buggy and as I've never used
it for real tasks, I don't know how it functions now. If somehow TB's
scheduler fails to produce, you could use Windows's Scheduler to
achieve the same.
Set the command to execute as path\thebat.exe /check*
In the advanced properties of the task go to 'scheme' go to the next
level of advanced and you can insert a scheme as you discribed.

For myself I'd try TB's scheduler first, but YMMV

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.