Hello Ben,

nc> Hello Ben,

nc> Thursday, June 10, 2004, 9:24:23 AM, you wrote:

BA>>  Yes  it  is  possible  to delete messages in the ticker. I personally
BA>>  like to use the tried and tested delete key ;oÞ. This seem to refresh
BA>>  the ticker, so some new messages may appear

nc> If there are multiple messages scrolling by, how do I know which
nc> message gets deleted if when I press the delete key?

Just tried it and it doesn't work for me. But when the ticker flies
by, there's no "ticker button" on the task bar showing it's the active
application. Not even when I click on the ticker.

--
Regards, Charles.