Hallo Jacob,

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:51:10 -0700GMT (10-6-2004, 21:51 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

JC> I browsed through the mailman options page but I didn't see a way to
JC> enable it there, so I'm thinking I might be able to have TB rewrite
JC> the subject line when the messages arrive.

TB can't alter messages that you're receiving and that includes the
headers, so what you want isn't possible with TB. You'd need a third
party tool to achieve what you want.

Just out of curiosity. Why would you like something like that?

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.