Hello Gerard,

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:30:24 +0200 GMT (11/06/2004, 22:30 +0700 GMT),
Gerard wrote:

G> If someone ever asks you again why they should use TB! and plain tekst for
G> email and not the free copy of that well know email program with the nice
G> HTML email options just point them to this website.

While it is true that TB makes you imune, I wonder whether it is
really necessary to advertise spammer tools on this list.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

He's not dead, he's electroencephalographically challenged.

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.11
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM