Peter Fjelsten wrote:

> I wonder if this _incredibly_ basic IMAP feature will ever be
> implemented. It sort of defies the point of IMAP if it doesn't work
> for outgoing mail.

It's implemented but it's buggy. There are a few who aren't
experiencing the buggy server side outbox that I am.

> BTW does (IMAP) filtering from a local sent folder to an IMAP folder
> work for you? I get an error.

My Sent folder is on the server while my Outbox is local.

Upon sending a message, a copy is uploaded to the Sent folder on the
server. The only real problem with a local folder is that saved drafts
will not be stored centrally.

--
-= Allie =- | List Moderator and fellow End-User
PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com

TB! v2.11.03 · WinXP Pro SP1