On Friday, June 11, 2004, 2:35:22 PM, Michael wrote:

AE>> FYI, I am using KAV Personal 5.0.124.

> I always vote for NOD32 from www.eset.com.  It is external, hyper-fast
> and small in memory use.  It also costs, but worth every penny.

Based on your email, I asked around the office and it seems a former
employee purchased a NOD32 license for his PC, but he's no longer
here. So, I uninstall it, call NOD32 and with some faxes and emails, I
get the license transferred and now TB is working like a charm.

Thanks!

Maybe TB should stop supporting KAV so closely since the feeling
doesn't seem to be mutual.

--
Alex