Hello Jan,

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 07:58:37 -0400 GMT (12/06/2004, 18:58 +0700 GMT),
Jan Rifkinson wrote:

JR> While typing, a TB! error/warning window popped up noting that the
JR> outbox (empty at that time) was not able to save the msg, then
JR> approaching 2megs in size.

How is your disk space?

Also, I heard that TB shows warnings when a TBB file exceeds 2 GB.
Have you ever compressed your Outbox?

JR> Don't know if this msg is connected to the split message setting,
JR> if it's a convenience, a buglet or something else.

Doesn't sound convenient to me. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

In an office: WOULD THE PERSON WHO TOOK THE STEP LADDER YESTERDAY
PLEASE BRING IT BACK OR FURTHER STEPS WILL BE TAKEN.

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.11
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM