Hi Tony,

On Monday, June 14, 2004, at 12:54:29 PM PST, you wrote:

> Any settings I should look for specifically?

Allie's suggestion is, of course, the first essential setting to
enable.  After that, you can either use the PGP related macros in
templates (for customizing how PGP deals with certain recipients by
default), and/or use the "Privacy" menu options on-the-fly from the
message editor.

Aside from these basic options and settings, I couldn't find any
unusual tweaks I had to perform in order to get the PGP integration
working well here.

Kevin Coates wrote up very detailed guide to using the TB/PGP
integration. I do have a copy of it in my files, so if you want it, I
can send it along via private email.

--
Melissa

PGP public keys:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]&Body=Please%20send%20keys

TB! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1