I've been using TB! for about 6 weeks now and just had my first AV.

I was looking at the folder into which this mailing list is filtered,
the scheduled mail connection happened, and after that the folder
seemed empty and I sometimes got AVs moving to other folders.

Kill TB! via the task manager (it wouldn't exit gracefully as it
thought it had tasks active) and restart, and everything now seems OK.

a) Should I be worried by this?

b) Should I send an error report to someone?

--
Using The Bat! v2.10.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1