On Sunday, June 20, 2004, 3:28:23 PM, Alexander Gladilin wrote:

> There was an attachment with a picture (<1KB), but it has disappeared!
> I  mean  a  tick  on  the field "message flags": there is a picture of
> letter with a tick at the right top corner.

It means that the message has been signed using PGP MIME or SMIME. You
will see a corresponding tick in the message header section of the
preview pane (the far right), and you will get details of the
signature if you click on this, assuming you have the relevant
software (PGP) installed.

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1