Hello Gerard,

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:42:27 +0200 GMT (22/06/2004, 16:42 +0700 GMT),
Gerard wrote:

W>> When I click right on an e-mail, in the special context menu, I can find
W>> "Alternative Forward". What is this ?

G> It is also known as redirect.

No, this is not what TB does. Redirect is also known a bounce.

G> It will see to the recipient that the email was not forwarded but
G> received directly from the original sender, without being handled
G> by you.

That's what redirect/bounce does, but not alternative forward.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody
appreciates how difficult it was.

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.11
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM