Hello M,

Sunday, June 20, 2004, 1:31:40 PM, you wrote:
M> I'm beginning to suspect one of the more offputting things - for me
M> - about Pegasus and The Bat! is the fact that windows seem to open
M> up on me when and where I don't expect them to. I really like a
M> single document interface, as Opera calls it, and subwindows that
M> are all maximized within a regulated scheme. Is there something
M> simple I can do about this behaviour? Maybe if I can fix that I
M> could stick with The Bat! instead of returning to Eudora
M> permanently (from M2).

Ughhh. :-)

I remember we had this conversation on the TB lists about 5 years ago
<Baaaaa> (for those that remember <grin>)

IMHO, for some programs SDI is ok (browsers, but even then, I don't
use them as SDI), but with TB, I want to be able to move Windows
around and reference back and forth. This is especially important on
multi-monitor systems.

I have the TB main window on the right screen and open e-mails (sized
just right) on the left along with folders and whatnot.

Making TB SDI would do the exact opposite for me. I'd have to go!
<grin>

--
:Leif_Gregory: (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Tagline of the day:
Someone stole my electrolytic capacitor! Tom charged negatively.

Using The Bat! 2.12 Beta/1 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 4 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB