G. Minnerup, [GM] wrote:

> This was introduced in the latest version, I believe, or maybe I
> just didn't discover it earlier - but it suits me :-) Trouble is
> every time I restart TB! the Message List window covers the entire
> screen and I have to manually resize the display to bring the other
> TB! windows into view. Anyone else have that? Any suggested fixes?

This sounds like a local problem. I've never seen that one reported in
a long time and I don't have the problem here.

The first thing to check would be to see if the shortcut you use to
execute TB! is configured to run TB! maximized.

Are you running any shell enhancement applications that could be
interfering with the startup of TB!?

--
-=[ :Allie: ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.12 Beta/3 on WinXP Pro (SP1)