Hello Nick,

NO> Hi All (again),

NO> Still working out some issues with TB! v2.  Does v2 come with an
NO> anti-spam plug-in by default?  Specifically one that would add to the
NO> subject line "intercepted as spam" any message it found as suspicious?

NO> Thank you for any input, suggestions or solutions.

The Bat! v2 comes with the latest version of BayesIt in the
The Bat!\BayesIt folder.

When BayesIt is activated it will check incoming mails and if one of
these mails is detected as SPAM it will move it to the Junk Mail
folder. (this is configurable though). Check
Options/Preferences/Protection/Anti SPAM for more :)

You will need to train BayesIT with both SPAM and NON-SPAM (HAM) to
learn it what is spam and not.

Just select all your current SPAM and "Mark as Junk", and select all
your other mails and select "Mark as not Junk" (from the specials
menu).

When you get a SPAM that was not caught by the filter, just mark it as
junk, and if you find a non-spam in the Junk Mail folder just Mark as
not Junk.

For me BayesIt! works 98% right now, very nice.
I also got AVG that removes 100% of all viruses.

--
/Fredrik

The Bat! 2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1