This just started tonight. All of a sudden I cannot display any of the
Inbox messages in the message auto view window. When I click on the
Inbox folder, the other two windows are empty. The Inbox contains
1,134 messages as shown in the account tree window. I can click on any
other subfolder and display its contents. The fetch function is
running extremely slow. I have shut off all of the Bat!'s virus
functions. I tried turning off the McAfee virus checker and the
ZoneAlarm firewall. No help. I tried Refresh Folders. No help. If I
try to compress the database it hangs and I need to use ctrl-alt-del
to exit it. It only occurs on one of the two accounts on that
computer. However, the fetch function is slow on both accounts.

Any help would be wonderful. We use The Bat! in our business and right
now we are shut down.

I know we are running an old version, but don't need the functions of
Version 2 so we are staying with the old one for now.

Al Jacobus

Using TheBat! v1.62r on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1