Scott Garfinkle wrote:

> For now it's OK -- fortunately, I still have the old .MSG files
> available from pmmail, so I can delete the offending ones
> (fortunately) and re-import them. That still leaves a rather
> cumbersome process for when this happens in the future, though.
> Sigh. I *really* wish TB! would just do the import process properly
> -- reset the time and date on the converted file to match what it
> was before the import. It's not hard code to write, so I think
> there's no good reason not to do so.

Received times are not in the messages that you import. However,
creation times are there. How is TB! supposed to know what times the
messages were received by PMMail when this information isn't in
messages upon export. You'd need to sort on the message creation times
and not received time, since the received times for imported messages
would be the time the messages were imported.

Maybe I'm not understanding you. :)

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.12 Beta/1 on WinXP Pro (SP1)