Hi Leif

On Tuesday, June 29, 2004 14:17 your local time, which was 21:17 my
local time, Leif Gregory [LG] wrote;

Charles>> For some of us, Windows is not the main OS and as such run it
Charles>> is run on slow computers. Is there a way to get rid of the
Charles>> splash screen? It blocks the screen for 20 seconds.

LG> Set your shortcut to do this:

LG> "C:\Program Files\The Bat!\TheBat.EXE" /NOLOGO

Good tip!

Now I'm not sure if it's psychological, but TB! seems to load faster
now!? :-/
--
Cheers,

Chris

In this case, I'm using IMAP with The Bat! v2.12 Beta/1 on Windows XP
5.1 Build  2600 Service Pack 1