Hello Peter,

Peter> Ok your method work.  The the old shorts still work too but just not on
Peter> HTML formated documents...

When you have a message opened, you can right click for a menu. It's
toward the bottom under Block Type.

LG>> Tuesday, June 29, 2004, 2:34:44 PM, you wrote:
Peter>>> With TB! 1.x, I was able to change the block selection type
Peter>>> from columnar to linear to stream. It stopped working with TB!
Peter>>> 2. Are there new short cuts or is it gone? Thanks.

--
Cheers,
 Maggie