Hello subscriber2list,

Wednesday, June 30, 2004, 2:19:55 PM, subscriber2list wrote:

s> I
s> liked Greg's description of "how-to" and thought it a great function.
s> He didn't chime in when I asked the initial question, so either he
s> is/wa very busy and didn't see it or thought "Hey, I don't want to
s> rehash it."

I do know they changed the header name at some point in time.  Is there
a "Reply-To".  If yes, then give that a try.  If you replying to a
message way down in a thread, you should see a whole bunch of message
IDs.

--
Best Regards,
Greg Strong

Using The Bat! v2.12 Beta/7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1