G'day all.

He's what I would have thought was a simple one, but I can't seem to get it to work.

With emails to the tbudl list, I've got two filters:

1) emails addressed to the list are sorted into the "TheBat!" folder, and

2) emails addressed to the list AND sent by me are sorted into the "TheBat!" folder
and PARKED.

However, despite the filter for parking my posts being above the generic filter, my
messages aren't parked, just filtered, as per normal.

Any ideas?

--

cheers, Mic (return address works)
"A good many young writers make the mistake of enclosing a stamped,