Hello Paul,
Sunday, July 4, 2004, 8:51:09 PM, you wrote:

Sorry if I have done this wrong. I don't mean to interrupt.

PC> I have also receieved some empty messages, with no subject, no TO:,
PC> almost no info whatsoever. But then again, I've gotten these for months.
PC> one or two a week/month.. not often, but they don't bother me. How to
PC> you filter on nothing? except that maybe they aren't to me, I'm not even
PC> sure.

  I notice that you picture is in the rogues gallery, but you don't
  sign with the :Sig: , so you don't show up on the Header bar? I
  don't either, but because I don't have a picture yet. Just wondering
  if this is by design.
--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v2.12 Beta/7 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A