Britt Henrikson, [BH] wrote:

>> In my experience TB behaves the same in folders with identical
>> settings.

> What exactly do you mean by 'settings'? Column settings? They are
> the same in every folder.

Oh. This is likely the root of your problem. You're assuming all the
folders are the same.

When you open a message in its own window, you're actually opening a
browse window for that folder. That window goes through the messages
using its own message list, whether or not you have that message list
displayed. Display the message list for a view folder window by going
to View//Message List. This message list can be adjusted to sort
messages in a different way from the main window. Each folder can be
configured to sort message lists differently, depending on the folder
view mode you configure the folder to use.

--
-=[ Allie ]=- :acm: