Hello Feli,

On Tuesday, July 6, 2004, 10:26:19 AM, you wrote:

F> you could change your settings to leave all messages for 1 day on the
F> server. So yiu have time to download the large mails.
That is possible, but (and I do like TB! very much) I like the
way OE handles that better.

Also the part about sending a message back to the sender about
big mails (or any mail that is not downloaded) is Handled better
in OE. I find this lacking in TB! where you have to use some
regex rules to determin the sender and then create the mail. (and
not able to the selective download filter for that.)

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.11.02, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

An authority is a person who can tell you more about something
than you really care to know.

To request my public key select this url:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]