On Thu 8 July 2004, 9:16:54 +1000, Code 2 wrote:
> Does anyone have a template that will specify a particular "From" and
> "Reply-To" e-mail address for a particular address book recipient?
>
> For example, I might want all mail addressed to John Doe to be sent
> using my [EMAIL PROTECTED] address, rather than my usual active
> account of [EMAIL PROTECTED]  At present, I need to go to the "From"
> and "Reply-To" pull-down lists and select the appropriate address
> manually each time.

I suggest you set up an address book template for John Doe that includes
%From="firstname lastname <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"%-
%Replyto="firstname lastname <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"%-

Note that if the From and Reply-To are the same you don't actually need
to specify the Reply-To, you might just set it to "" (i.e. blank).

--
:Robin_Anson:

Using The Bat! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1