Hello Zonnet,

Thursday, July 8, 2004, 11:57:57 AM, you wrote:

CMG>> If X-ray doesn't end a message with \r\n.\r\n
CMG>> it's broken :/

> That might be true but it is strange that if you change something in the
> msg ( I usually add a few spaces and a Cr/lf) it works fine.
> I have learned to life with this strange quirk :\

Can you explain more explicitly *what* exactly you are doing?

Do I understand you properly that adding a few spaces and a line feed at
the end of the message body avoids the problem described in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ?

Cyrille
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[ TB! 2.11.02, Windows ME 4.90 Build 3000, Pentium 233Mhz with 95MB ]