Shai, [S] wrote:

> I wanted to know if you can help me find out how to add more
> identities to the dropdown list in the From: field.  I use a
> different email for each mailing list that I'm on and I need to
> change the From: email address for each mailing list I send an email
> to.

You can have TB! automate this for you using Templates. For each list
address I've created an address book entry. In the address book entry
properties there are templates for new and reply messages. In the
templates I use the %From="name <address>" macro to define my from
address etc.

So for a new message to this list, I fire up the editor with the
cursor is in the To: field. I type TBUDL and it autocompletes to the
list address. I tab down to the subject and formulate my subject. I
then tab into the message body area where the new message template
from the address book entry is auto-applied. The from address is
automatically adjusted.

--
-=[ Allie Martin ]=-