On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, Roelof posted to [EMAIL PROTECTED] in
regards to color code my own msgs filter position :

JR>>   The following filter which should mark my own msgs & then
JR>>   continue filtering so posts will be moved to proper folders
JR>>   doesn't seem to be working.

RO> I best it doesn't work as intended. It picks all messages to
RO> your current list address to, because it's looking for that in
RO> the kludges. And just as the sending address is in the
RO> kludges, so is the receiving address. </snip>

   I just noticed something -- perhaps a buglet.

   When I look at my own msg in the list, I can see that it is
   assigned to the color group but it does not show up that way in
   the msg list. hmmmmmm.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA