Hi fellow users,

I've been using the bayesit plug-in for quite a few months now and it
was seamless. But, things aren't so effective now and I've decided to
potentially look elsewhere for my anti-spam solution.

Programs I've looked at so far include (in not particular order);

1 - K9
2 - Mailwasher
3 - POPFile
4 - SpamAssassin
5 - SpamBayes

I've seem most of them mentioned on here at various times and was after
some user comments on how effective they are and how they perform/work.

My requirements are as follows;

1 - Ideally, I'd like a plug-in as it's one less program to run, but this
doesn't seem to be the case
2 - I'd like it to mark somewhere that the mail is suspected as SPAM so
I can use TB! filtering to move the message
3 - Must support TLS connections
4 - Must be free :D

Just as an additional though, I assume IMAP support is possible aswell?

I've over 700 items of spam to train it with and plenty of good mail, so
that shouldn't be an issue.

Any other comments/feedback would be greatly received!(y)
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v2.12 RC/4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service
Pack 1