On Wed, 14 Jul 2004, Roelof posted to [EMAIL PROTECTED] in
regards to Filter to delete all msgs assigned to color group not
working :

RO> <snip> were you just afraid that you might have overlooked
RO> something? </snip>

  yes

RO> When you'rew doubting a 'delete' filter, you can always set it
RO> up as a 'move' filter, so you can follow its behaviour <snip>

  Excellent advice. In fact, I have been following this filter for
  a while. As a last step, I asked TB! to flag all msgs added to
  this color group <as a test delete if you will>.  However, TB!
  didn't flag these msgs so I started to wonder. I guess I could
  try a move instead.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA