Hallo jan,

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:35:22 -0400GMT (14-7-2004, 18:35 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

JR>  If I set folder properties to limit 50 msgs in the folder, I get
JR>  51 msgs. If I set the limit to 49, TB! allows 50.

JR>  Does anyone besides me think this is weird counting?

Are you per chance counting on a different moment than TB?
Over here it's counting alright.
TB's purging starts when you're closing it down. When you collect a
message everyday in a certain folder, that folder will always have one
message more than TB's setting. (Provided you open TB once everyday.)

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.