Hello Paul,

Friday, July 16, 2004, 12:13:05 PM, you wrote:

PC> On Friday, July 16, 2004, 12:07 PM, you wrote:

d>> can some one send this info back to me via my email address/.

d>> Some how
d>> all my folders have disaperared and I remembered that there is a
d>> keystroke to get them back can some one tell me what it is?..I had the
d>> info for it. But it is in one of my folders and
d>> the knowlege base is down.

PC>  I sent it PM also, but for the list, so EVERYONE wont send it again...
PC>  CTRL-ALT-SHIFT-L

Thank you I will continue this in thread. and It worked

 danger                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]