On 7/20/04, at 10:45 AM, Julian Beach (Lists) sent the following:

Julian> On Tuesday, July 20, 2004, 1:57:33 PM, John Phillips wrote:

>> Because of this can't download mail without Bat! crashing.

....<SNIP>....

Julian> One of the common causes of problems with 100% resource usage is
Julian> BayesIT.  If you are using it, try disabling it and see if that makes
Julian> a difference.  Sometimes you will have to remove it from your system
Julian> to get rid of the effects.

That was the cause of my problem. BayesIT had created 95 meg of temp files, you can
delete BayesIT altogether (which is what I did) or rename it to NoBayesIT or anything
you want.

--
Another time, another day

Jimmie  :usflag:

"Nothing is permanent except change."

Using The Bat! 2.12.00 under w/ BayesIt! 0.5.4 Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A  on a
Pentium 133 with 128MB.