Hello Darrin,

On Tuesday, July 20, 2004 at 7:11:05 PM you wrote:

DR> Man that is too cool! Im sure this was probably answered but maybe you
DR> could fill me in since I deleted all the previous posts to this topic.
DR> How do I add my picture to it?

Go here with your picture and Create a New Account.
http://www.pcwize.com/thebat/ Then follow the directions for
downloading the Rogues and Smileys and unzipping to your Bat\Images.
There may be a short lag in the time when your picture appears while
your rogue is checked out by the administrator, but in the meantime,
you'll be able to see everyone else. Oh! Be sure you're running The
Bat! version 2.12.00.

DR> Will it be seen by others?

Yes! After we pick up the latest .zip when you've posted your picture,
that is.

Have fun! And just for your bookmarks, here's the archive :)

Regards,
  Maggie
We are, each of us, angels with only one wing;
 and we can only fly by embracing one another.