On Wednesday, July 21, 2004, 9:24:50 AM, Darrin wrote:
DR> Hello,
DR> I created an account at the Roguemoticons site and my image is up
DR> there. Downloaded the most recent rougue.zip and extracted all the
DR> files to their proper location. So If I understand correctly, I should
DR> just place my handle which is ":Darrin_Rich:" without the "" in my signature and it
DR> should work? I can see many other users photos in my tbudl emails.
DR> After sending myself some test emails, my image does not appear. What
DR> am I doing incorrect here?
DR> Thanks

You may be using the the plain text viewer to read your email. If so,
the method you are using to insert your "roguemoticon" won't show up.
Instead, try following these instructions which Roelof posted
recently:

However, as I'm a plain text type and don't use the RTV except for
testing purposes, I'd prefer everybody placing their roguemoticon in
the X-Rogue: header and not in the signature, since the latter won't
show when you're using the plain text viewer.

Okay, how do you insert the X-Rogue: header?
You can do that with this macro:
%SetHeader("X-Rogue",":your_handle:")%-
in your templates for this and other tb-lists.
However, only the macro won't do the trick.
TB'll say: 'Hey, that's no RFC822 header', so you'll have to define
it as such:
Options -> Preferences -> Messages -> Message headers -> 'Add'
Now you'll get a pop-up to define the header
Display as: X-Rogue (or whatever, it isn't very important)
RFC header: X-Rogue
Uncheck: 'This field is an address list' (because it isn't)
Check: 'Allow this field to be edited in the message editor'
Uncheck: 'Display this field in the scrollable part of the header
pane'
Now you're done and every TB-user can see your lovable face when
(s)he's installed the roguemoticons.

--
Thanks,
Rick

The next greatest place to heaven on earth? A ball game at Yankee Stadium.
:flag-usa: