Greetings All,

1. Create a new top level folder outside of any account folder tree.
I created one and called it "discussions"
2. Create a sub-folder under that.  I created one called TBUDL
3. Highlight that "TBUDL" folder that is not inside any account tree
so that it is selected
4. Go to the address book and select the address for the bat user
discussion list
5. select new message
6. write the message
7. Press "send" and nothing happens

My guess is that the  program does not know what account to send it
through, so I corrected this by using the %account="" macro and there
is no change.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

Also not that this has been an issue will all 2.x version, and no one
seems to understand or care.

Michael L. Wilson, MBA :usflag:
Ecclesiastic Philosopher
Teacher
Critic

"Big Brother is watching" - George Orwell (1984)
Exploiting The Bat! version 2.12.03
Hamstrung with Windows XP 5.1 (2600)
Surfing with MyIE2/Maxthon
Scanning with Nod32 anti-virus
Hiding behind Outpost Pro Firewall

Ponder this: Printed on all firelog and charcoal packages: Caution!
Risk of Fire!