Peter> on Sat, 24 Jul 2004 07:28:59 -0700GMT, you wrote:

....<SNIP>....

Peter> Virtual Folders summon messages that apply to certain search criteria
Peter> like "unread" or "flagged" or "parked" or whatever from one or more
Peter> accounts.

Peter> For my own purposes I have only one VF that shows flagged messages
Peter> from all accounts. When I view my emails, I sometimes flag a message,
Peter> when I intend to do anything with it later. I find them all in my
Peter> "flagged" VF.

Care to elaborate on how you have the filters and such set up for this operation,
sounds
like something I would like.

--
Thanks to one and all

Jimmie  :usflag:

"Classic": A book which people praise but don't read. - Mark Twain

Using The Bat! 2.12.00 under , Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A  on a Pentium 133 with
128MB.