Peter Meyns, [PM] wrote:

> You are certainly right. But how would a /newbie/ know, that there are
> so many issues about VFs that have been and will be discussed? ;-)

The first time I moderated a message subject on TBUDL, it was poor
Maggie who was the <gulp> victim </gulp>. She felt like one too and we
had to clear up that problem off-list.

I wrote to Darrin about this and it turns out that he didn't mind, and
agreed that my interjection was reasonably placed. So it's OK.

It will take a while but I suspect I'll soon not have to moderate
subjects a lot. In fact there has been a marked improvement already.
I'm impressed. :D

--
-=[ Allie Martin ]=-