Hello Andre!

On Tuesday, July 27, 2004, 9:17 AM, you wrote:

AM>> St - Musaic.Net, [SMN] wrote:

St>>>   TB does not react to Windows “Show Desktop” – try Windows-
St>>>   button + M and see for yourself.

AM>> TB! disappears/minimizes here.

AW> It depends on wether you have tb! set to show in the task bar.

I don't have any such Windows Button to go with a + M. I can get the
Desktop with a rightclick on the Taskbar, which brings up a Context
menu.

Mostly I go with downsized cascading windows, anyway, so that the
Desktop is always visible around the edges, with the icons I use most,

Still, I want to know, how can I have that button St. M wrote about?

 Mary
:Mary:
The Bat! 2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1