Hi,

  As I am running TheBat! on two machines, a desktop and a Notebook, I
  have to synchronize their Mailbase (about 300.000 mails, mostly in 3
  accounts), and because I use only my Desktop when I am at home, I
  have to sync about daily. I always sync for all data in all
  accounts, and I always use the same sync-files.

  For each sync, I have to go throught the following stages:
  Tools > Sync, [OK], [Select All], [OK], [Choose File], [Save], [OK],
  [Choose File], [Save], [OK], [Choose File], [Save]
  Thats 16 Mouseclicks for synchronising, why isn't there a button to
  do that with one click? (or a menuentry, would be two clicks)

  Thats pretty much work for a synchronize function that doesn't even
  do what it says (it just copies all mail over, I have to delete
  mails on both machines before I sync to get rid of it)

 Timo