Hallo Peter,

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 08:11:01 +1200GMT (28-7-2004, 22:11 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

PB> I am still trying, but I still can't see me. And my apologies for the
PB> sloppiness with my delimiter.

Download the latest rogues.zip from: http://www.pcwize.com/thebat/smileys/rogues.zip
Close and restart TB (I keep forgetting the shortcut to register a new
pack while TB is running)

You won't see yourself while editing, but when you're looking at your
message as distributed by the list you should see yourself, because
I'm seeing you too.

You are that cute guy with the beard, aren't you? The one similar to
Santa Claus. <g,d&r>

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.