Hello,

>> I'm just curious of which method of compression is used in The Bat!
>> when you check the "compress folder" in folder properties. Is it a
>> huge spacesaver and does it have a negative impact when using the
>> program?

ASK> The term "compression" may be misleading.

Since this subject came up, can you (anyone) explain why there isn't
an option to automatically compress and purge (other than when
quitting)?  It would seem a trivial thing to have an option that would
do them both on a scheduled basis.  I leave TB up all of the time
so I have to keep remembering that I need to go in do that every once
in a while.

--
Jack