Hi All,

I have using The Bat! for few years, and just upgrade it from version 1.42 to version
2.12...

After the version upgrade, I can't view the HTML version and even print out message
which are in Chinese...
But I can view the message in Chinese in Plain Text version...

I have try to change the default fonts of the HTML viewer to use Chiense fonts but it
still not works.. Besides, I have try all the Kinds of Character set which inside The
Bat (including Big5 character set) but none of them works..

The printout of the message which are in Chinese have the same problem...
I have try to change to print-out-template to use Chinese Fonts, but also not work...
The message body and even the FromName (which is the mail sender's name) if is in
Chinese, I can't be printed out correctly.

If the open the html file as a attachment which will then launch the browser to view
that html document, then all characters are displayed correctly...
And means the html document shouldn't contain any problem but Just The Bat! can't read
it out correctly in the HTML viewer and can't print it our correctly too..

Of course of computer's OS is in Chinese language...

How can I solve this problem??

Thanks & Regards,
Raymond Hui