Hello,

  I upload files to a website weekly. I have a template made up that I
  send to notify the organization when the files have been uploaded.
  They then send me a reply email, which I would then like to send
  a automated response to when I receive this email.

  The email they reply to which is from my template, has the same
  subject line everytime. So Im thinking that there must be a way to
  set up a filter to send automatic reply to a email with a example
  "RE: Specific Subject" in the subject line. Im unsure how to set
  this up.
  Anyone have some ideas?

--
Darrin
WinXP Home Service Pack 1

"Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?"