Michael L. Wilson, [MLW] wrote:

> I take this view. If people do not want long signatures, then stop
> writing so many F*ing macros. I like to play with the macros and
> test them, and now you complain about my sig being too long. oh
> well.

As with Marck and Leif, I've been late on seeing this, but profanity,
expressly written or merely implied through the use of easily
understood abbreviations or replacement of non-critical letters with
other characters, is against list rules. We hope that you'll not do
this again in future.

Additionally, I do tend to agree with Plan9's sentiments and also
think that your signature is too long. Signature length is also
mentioned in the list rules. Excessively long signatures tend to
irritate discussion list members far more commonly than they make them
pleased. Not to mention the larger group that simply ignores long
signatures. So, in the end, it's just not a good idea.

We therefore officially ask that you shorten your signature to 4-6
lines (not including the PGP sig). Thanks!

--
Allie Martin [List Moderator and fellow end-user]
 The Bat!™ v2.13 "Lucky" Beta/2 on WinXP Pro (SP1)

..... A mind is a terrible thing to ... er ... hmmmm?