Hi,

First let me say that The Bat! is the absolute BEST email program in
the world.  It does everything a normal person could want in an email
program.

Second, let me say that it is a toy.  it is 1000% configurable.
Macros, templates, configurations and much, much more.

I love to play with toys,like The Bat!  I love to experiment with
macros, reconfigure things and mess with Beta software.  I just want
people to know that the Bat! is much more than a simple email program,
it is a wonderful toy.

Thanks for reading

--

:einsteinyoyo:

Join the new The Bat! Group - play around with The Bat!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]