Finally figured out what these things are good for. Searched TBUDL for
"mymacros"  (yeah  I'm  having  difficulty  using the new %SmartQuotes
also) and the result list offered me the option of porting the list to
a VF and create an automatic filter for it.
So, I now have a VF on that topic (and a couple others now).
Great idea!

--
DanG
`When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather