On Tuesday, August 10, 2004 (at 12:02:06 PM), Zonnet wrote (possibly out of context):

Zonnet> You might ant to reconsider automatic. I communicate with business users
Zonnet> that have that setting and there is noting more annoying then having your
Zonnet> very large attachments resend to you without any reason.

Zonnet> I consider this to be very bad form.

Hi Zonnet, I agree with you, but I was willing to delte those huge attachments if I
could have an option to automatically include all attachments.  What I really want
this for is to reply to those who send me nested .msg attachments - because if I quote
from such attachments, and they are not in my e-mail back to the sender, it serves to
cause confusion.

Zonnet> You might not have noticed yet but it is possible to drag and drop
Zonnet> attachments in emails. Would that help with returning attachments?

I read in the help file you could do this from a Windows Explorer window; when I try
to do it from a maximized window of the main TB screen, I lose the focus of the
smaller message editor, and thus cannot drag them to it.  The problem I've found
concerning trying to drag and drop attachments (from an explorer window), is that they
seem to be stored under different file names in my Windows Temp directory, so unless I
open each one externally (to discover the exact current file name), I cannot drag and
drop them from an explorer window.

 Nathan                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

( - Using The Bat! version 2.12.00 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 ( A ) - )