Hello fellow users,

Ok, this has been happening for a while now and thought it was about
time I asked for help.

Sometimes when I double click a mail to open it, it opens as an empty
mail with no content and the headers have a valid received line, but a
created line that is rubbish and nothing else (see attached).

Whereas, I should get a mail with content and have quite a few headers
specified in my mail that should show (see attached again).

Why is this happening?

I'm just glad I'm running a mirrored version in POP3, else I would've
received quite a few mails by now that I'd never be able to read!?
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v2.12.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service
Pack 1