Hi all,

After a few problems with the Bayesit plug-in, I went over to SpamPal as
my spam filter.

The reason why I left Bayesit in the first place, was that as I was
testing betas etc, Bayesit would no longer catch any mail!? It was like
it was losing it's database.

Did anyone else experience this?

SpamPal has been working well, but as I use TLS, I also have to use
Stunnel with SpamPal, which isn't ideal.

Therefore I'm thinking of making a return to a plug-in and notice
there's two out there now!

Bayesfilter & Bayesit!

Which one do most people here use?

I'm just after something reliable and that works effectively and if all
else fails, I'll return to SpamPal.

FYI - I've just over 800 mails that I can train them with, so that
shouldn't be a problem. :-)
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v2.13 "Lucky" Beta/4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build
2600 Service Pack 1